Sunday, June 5, 2011

May 30 - June 5

June 5th
June 4th
June 3rd
The reason Mary is in Halloween pj's is because we were at some friends house and had watermelon and got all over her clothes so they let us use some pj's.

June 2nd

The jogging stroller I got for $80

June 1st

I have a friend staying in a hotel so we went up there to go swimming with her. We were the only ones in the pool and could take floats which we can't do here on base.

Mary telling Emma to go out and swim
Milly trying to get Mary to lay on her back
May 31st

May 30th

Emma helping make her frosting purple for her cake
My friend Tiffany came over and helped decorate the cake. I made the cake and frosted them and watched Tiffany do the rest so I might be able to make one on my own another time.
Emma got to invite a few friends over to have a party. We got out the little pool and had pizza and cake. It was fun!
Tanner and Mary
The nets are from a game we have and it got the things floating in the water really well.
Emma liked the mud the best
Time for the cake
As soon as I got close to the table with the cake Emma started to blow we were still singing but I don't think she got them out till after we were done.

Emma has been asking for this cake for months she loved it so much! Thanks again to Tiffany for helping me it would have taken me so long to get it to look like this.We tried to get her to take a bite of the cake but wouldn't so we just let her bite off the frosting on the ice cream cone















1 comment:

Alyssa Clark said...

It looks like she had a wonderful birthday. :) I love the cake. Now I want to try making one like that.