Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 23 - 29

May 29th
May 28th
Emma's 3rd Birthday!!
She got $13!
Snow White

She got so much more but I got video's of them and not pictures and I can't get video's to work on here. But thank you to everyone who gave her something she loves everything!
Getting her height
Ward Party
They had a little pool with water guns and I love that Emma and her friend Jaiden are standing in it. Later more kids were getting in but they started it.
When I was getting ready to go to the party I was looking for Emma and this is how I found her. We had to get up at 6 to take Daniel to work and she was so tired we went late to the ward party so she could have a nap.


May 27th
Memorial Day

(that is why they are wearing red white and blue)

May 26th

I went to my friends house and then went shopping so I asked Daniel to take a picture of the girls. When I got home I looked at the camera to see if he did and guess what...

He didn't so I had to go take a picture of them sleeping.
May 25th

We went over to our friends Hannah's house and had cupcakes and ran through the sprinklers.
Hannah wanted to see my camera and took some pictures and got one of me and Daniel and I love it!
Mary didn't like it so Daniel tried taking her in
Emma and Tanner

Mary fixing the bubbles in the mower


Didn't work but she still had fun pushing it around





Mary's first time



She didn't like it!


Daniel comforting her


Before we went to Hannah's





I cut my hair shorter


May 24th



Pony tail!


May 23rd



















No comments: