Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 6 - 12

June 12

Talking on the phone June 11
Mary dancing
Emma has had a temp around 102 all weekend so she hasn't been doing much just laying around and sleeping the best picture I could get.
June 10
They love laying on the stairs
And the floor
June 9
A storm is coming
June 8
Just got back from swimming.
I love Mary's face in this one.
I love this one and wish Mary would have put the cup down
"Cheeeeese"

We did a cake decorating class for enrichment. The next day I went over and Tiffany helped me finish my cake and I think I did a pretty good job.
June 7
Blowing bubbles
June 6
I am not sure what Daniel did but I love the look Mary is giving him!































3 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Such cute photos! Your cake turned out beautifully, too. The flowers look awesome!

Alyssa Clark said...

Your cake turned out great! I am a little jealous now. :)