Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 20 - 26

June 26Emma fell asleep on the way home from church and stayed asleep when I got her out of the car. That never happens.
Mary does cry for anyone who think she doesn't She did not stay asleep when I got her out of the car and this is how was the rest of the day June 25
Mary got to the table and wouldn't move to the high chair
I don't know what she is doing but I think it's funny
I hate that they play on the stairs but they say it is the baby's bed
June 24
Emma and her Friend Jaiden
Mary helping me clean June 23
I told her to get down and this is the look I got
But she got over it Looking out the window
I felt bad that they couldn't see anything so I opened the blinds
But than they played in the curtains
June 22
























June 21
I love that Mary feeds herself so well.
Mary hurt her foot
I wasn't sad for her so she cried to her me to hold her June 20

No comments: