Monday, June 20, 2011

June 13 - 19

June 19 Mary had to be like Emma!
Trying to smile for me
That is the smile I was trying to get
I don't know what Emma was doing but it is cute of Mary June 18
I just put on Mary shoes and told Emma to put hers on and Mary ran to put on shoes even though I already put hers on.
The flip flops I got Mary I think they are so cute!
The only problem is they are slippery and she always falls when she goes into the kitchen
June 17 June 16
Day
Night Hey I am not readyNow I am Cheeeese
June 15






















Bad coloring with these pictures but it was all I had. June 14
How Mary loves to sit and I hate it
Tickling Emma
June 13

Nose










1 comment:

Alyssa Clark said...

I love your blonde hair! I also love that your girls let you put bows on them for pictures. Alexis pulls them off as soon as my hands are out of the way. :) You guys are such a cute family.