Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dec 26 - Jan 2

Jan 2nd

Birthday kisses for Daddy
"Cheeeese"
Jan 1st

We went to a friends house and played a dance game on there wii. After watching everyone play Emma wanted to play too.

Dec 31st
I made the sitting room into a play room. Mary can now go up and down the stairs on her own so we moved the gate so when we put them in there we shut the gate. Now the toys stay all in one place I can clean the house while they play.




Dec 30th
My picture frames I got for Christmas



Dec 29th

Mary giving Emma kisses
Emma giving Mary kisses
Daniel has a stocking that his grandma made him so this year I made one for me and the girls they aren't exactly the same but they are close and I think I did a good job.
Dec 28th



Dec 27th
Mary doesn't want to wear her head band
She wants to wear Emma's
I love this outfit I think she looks so cute
Emma has been taking things from Mary and tells her why she can't have them. Mary doesn't really care to listen most of the time. It's cute and sad at the same time.
Looking at pictures on the computer with grandpa
Mary watching them



Getting ready to go home. We had fun down in Georgia and were sad to go home. We can't wait untill we can go back again.
Dec 26th









No comments: