Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!!!

Christmas morning 2010
Emma and Mary woke up before grandma and grandpa
So we had some cereal and tried to keep them from seeing the presents

But it didn't work they saw the chairs and wanted them so bad. I have a video I will try and post soon about how they were reacting when they saw them.
Grandpa giving them there stockings I forgot the stuff to put in them at home.

The cute jacket I got her I think it is so cute but she didn't want to wear it she wanted to open more presents but she tried to smile for the camera.


Mary just looked at the presents and didn't know what to do. One of the gifts we gave her she picked it up and looked at it than walked over and put it in the garbage bag without even opening it.
She loved the box that Emma's dog was in
The girls and I have Daniel Settlers of Catan
I have a lot more pictures but there are already so many here that I just put a few up. The girls got very spoiled we had a great day. Thank you to everyone who gave us something.




Santa and his elf passing out presents

She got a fairy table and LOVES it
The locket Daniel gave me. He gave me one when we got married but I lost it. I am so happy to have another one.

Emma wearing the pretty necklace I got.






These are 2 of Daniel's step brother and there family. We don't get to see them very much so it was fun to spend the day with them.
Justin, Sara, and Sammy (the dog)
Sean, Charlotte, and Christian



1 comment:

Stephanie :) said...

Looks like Christma was great fun for you guys. Paige loves the Dora jammies your girls were wearing, and also their princess chairs! I love tht last picture of your family!