Friday, December 10, 2010

Post Library Field Trip

On Thursday December 9th for the base library story time we got to go to the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum. On the bus ride up we watched Polar Express well I did Emma was laying down trying to sleep and Mary was playing with the little boy in front of us.
The outsideIn 2003 the roof caved in and it was $20 million to replace it but it is beautiful.
The girls rode a little train for 25 cents.



I love Emma's pose

We got to go up in one of the trains and could pull things and it made noise I think I liked that more than the girls.


From World War 1












Where the trains stop to turn around



Emma is trying to get Mary to look at me
But there was just to much for her to look at

We got to go on a train ride
This guy was taking tickets.
We didn't get tickets but some found paper for him to punch out

It was a lot of fun. It is normally $14 for adults and $8 for 2-12 but we got it for free. We always have fun things for story time I am glad we get to go.

1 comment:

Stephanie :) said...

That sounds/looks like it was a fun trip! I am jealous! I am not a "train" person so much, but I would have liked that for sure!