Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dec 13-19

Dec 19th

Dec 18th
Mary saying chesse she says that almost everytime I take a picture of her.


Dec 17th
At our friends the Bjorns Christmas party


Got a race car in the white elephant exchange
But than someone took it so she opened another one Mickey Mouse coloring book (the gift she brought)Mary got a Dumdo book (she brought that one)Daniel got a Christmas picture frame and I got the card game Rook. It was a fun party and fun to hang out with friends.
Dec 16th


I pulled Emma's hair in a pony tail because she wanted to wear this big bow it truned out really cute (I think it did anyways)

I love Mary's long eye lases
Dec 15th


Dec 14th



Dec 13th
2nd snow storm but 1st one that made the ground white.




These are from the 12th but I had to put them up I think they are so funny.
Emma got a pair of my socks and put them on herself.

No comments: