Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan 17 - 23

Jan 23



Emma wanted me to take a picture of her
and another one
and another one.
After I took one she would come look at it and say cute take another one
Sewing table finished

Jan 22
I love you this much



Hugs for my birthday
We didn't have matches so I just pretended to blow it out
Jan 21
Leaf and legs
Almost done just need to paint the top



Jan 20
Getting ready to put the wheels on
Wheels on and one leaf



Jan 19
I started making a sewing table on the Monday the 17 but forgot to take pictures. Monday I spent most the time just cutting the board and sanding. And Tuesday sanding and putting it together.




Jan 18
This outfit is 18 months (Emma can still fit in it)

The pose smile
Up close pose smile
Jan 17
Lazy day I think they spent the whole day in there pj's

1 comment:

Stephanie :) said...

The girls are cute as always! Love that pose smile!! And your sewing table is amazing! Did you just make it up as you went or follow instructions that you found? I think I want Josh to make me one!