Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jan 10 - 16

Jan 16thWe had friends over for dinner and Daniel had to go to a meeting after dinner. I was visiting and thought wow Mary is playing with the other kids well. But sometimes when they are quite is when you need to worry most so I got up and found Mary like this in the high chair at the table. I thought Daniel took her out. Sunday's are hard without naps because it's during church and I can't her to sleep there.
Jan 15th
Not very happy she wanted me to hold her.

Clapping hands with daddy.
Jan 14th

Emma protecting her tower that daddy made.
Mary tring to push it down.
Emma stopping her from getting to close.
Jan 13th
Mary loves to play with this (it was from grandma and grandpa Phillips it plays music and air pushes the balls in the air) when ever the music starts she gets so excitied. I took a video of it and will try and get it on her soon.
Sorry her face is dirty we just finished dinner. I need to take pictures before dinner or after baths.
So cute sitting together.
I love how well they get along.
Jan 12th
Mary kicking her feet up and watching TV.



Emma is telling me to stop.
Jan 11th
Every time I try and take her picture she looks at me and than at Daniel but the camera doesn't take the picture fast enough so I get the side of her face.

Emma hasn't been taking naps and than she falls asleep at 6 on the cough without dinner.
But she get woke up and than she just lays there like this
Jan 10th

No comments: