Sunday, November 4, 2012

October 29 - Novemebr 4

 October 29th
Lily checking out baby Chelae while me and Mandi were working out
 I love the look she is giving me like what are you going to do about it
Picking out pumpkins
We made a snake calzon for dinner
The girls helped me. It was fun they put in the cheese for the bones and peperoni for the insides
October 30th
October 31st
Emma has some stick on earrings
Lily loves to crawl under the table
At grandma's Halloween party getting ready to go out trick-or-treating
The first house
Lily was happy being in the stroller
Ethan
Laurel
Emma
Mary
Angie
Mary showing me her candy
Emma showing me hers
Angie, Leah, and Mary wanted a picture with a cat that someone had on there lawn
November 1st
November 2nd
My dad went to the ER on Sunday the 28th of October and they found out he had a kidney stone. They were down to low to crush and he wasn't passing it so they had to do surgery. The soonest they could get him in was today. It was only supposed to take 2 hours and it ended up taking 4 hours. It was harder to get to and with him being bigger it made it more difficult. He had a hard time getting off the oxygen so he ended up staying another 4 hours till he could come home.    
November 3rd
November 4th
Lily did not want her picture taken
Lily playing in Chelea's bouncer
I was taking pictures of Chelae in her blessing dress and Lily just wanted to touch her

No comments: