Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 5 - 11

November 5th
We came down to my parents house after Daniel got done with his classes around 1:30 and found my dad sitting outside. It was cold outside and he was is shorts, had one sock on, and a short sleeve shirt. When I first saw my I though he had a stroke. He was super cold and his arms and legs were stiff. Me and Daniel tried to get him in the house but he couldn't get up. So I went in and got him his insulin and some lunch. After I did that I got a jacket and blanket out of the dryer to get him warm. I than called my brother to come down and to help move him into the house. It took Daniel and Troy 45 minutes to get him from the side of the house to the front door. Shannon had to left his leg up to get him up the front step and into the door. But my dad couldn't go any more so he sat down on the bottom step. My mom got home I went out to her and told her I think we need to call 911. She went in and asked my dad what was going on and he told her he was dying. We called 911 they came and as they were moving him he started to throw up. It took them a long time to get him in and leave to take him up to the hospital. He was in the ER till about 11:00 p.m when they finally decided to admit him into the hospital. It turns out that he got a urinary track infection from his kidney stones and than the infection spread into his blood stream. It was a scary day. That is the day that me and Daniel started to move into my parents house so we would be here to help out. It was also the first day babysitting Chelae my friends little 6 week old baby.
Emma thinks it funny when she pushes her glasses up with her shoulders
 Mary told me she was to tried to sit up for a picture
 November 6th
Lily found the toys
My mom is helping her get up
 Probably not the safest place to play but Emma and Mary would keep Lily away from the stairs
 She figured out how to get up on her own
 Emma being a big helper and feeding Lily
 I love the look Mary is giving Emma
 November 7th
 They would run up and down the hall trying to get away from me so I wouldn't get a picture
 November 8th
 She loves holding the lens cap
 Her cute shoes I got on clearance at Target
 Emma loves to get in the crib
 So big!! She loves pulling herself up
 November 9th
Grandpa came home from the hospital!!
Everyone is so happy to have him back home
 November 10th
Playing in Lily's room/playroom
November 11th
 I sure do love these girls!

No comments: