Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 12 - 18

November 12th
Mary just had to get a picture with Chelae
Trying to get a picture of Mary is getting harder she loves to put things in front of her face and move them or run away. But sometimes I can get a good picture with her beautiful smile
But sometimes I get a horse in front of her face
She was playing like her baby was Chelea and she was taking care of her
Lily tring an apple for the first time
She loved it. My mom would go to take her hand away and Lily would grab her hand and pull it to her mouth
My old room getting new floors. We just finished painting it from blue to pink. It is going to be Emma and Mary's room
November 13th
Lily was trying to get somewhere and than saw the box and went to see what it was got on it but couldn't get off of it
Lily always tries to get to Chelea
Mary's birthday
We get a picture with the birthday girl
Day two of the floors
November 14th
We got Grandma a new phone and Emma had to check it out for her
Lily getting Chelea
Lily getting Mary
Lily getting the horse
Day 3 the floors are done!
Daniel did a great job!
November 15th
Lily in the swing which she hated
Mary with a bead in her mouth. Which I did not know was in there till I took the picture
The girls loved the balloons Mary got for her birthday
November 16th
I love this outfit I got it for Emma when she was baby so glad I had another baby that could wear it
Trying to decide if she is going to help with the laundry
Emma was so happy that I let her help me take care of Chelea.
She told me that I never let her feed Lily but Chelea has a bottle so I have no reason not to let her help
My good friend Alyssa is leaving in the morning for Germany for 3 years
It was hard to say goodbye. I hate that I just got home and now she is leaving. But hopefully 3 years will go fast and she will be back in no time at all.
November 17th
Lily even loved the balloons
Lily was doing fine on grandpa's lap till Mary came and joined
But Mary doesn't care she just wants Lily to stay on her lap
Emma loves to sit in the car seat which I think looks so uncomfortable but she says it isn't.
November 18th
We went out to Midway to see McCall and Zane for there ward primary program. I love being back her and seeing family. They did a great job
They gave Mary her birthday gift
Emma had to help what a nice big sister
She got chap stick and loved it
Nap time

No comments: