Monday, June 11, 2012

May 28 - June 3

May 28th
Emma coloring her workbook she got from Mary and Lily
Mary wanted to color as well so we got her out a coloring book
Emma got a Sleeping Beauty doll from Mary and Lily
Lily in her swimming suit I got her
 May 29th
 Mary hiding behind daddy from me so I couldn't take her picture
 May 30th
Lily hanging out in the princess chair
 I don't know what it is about the hands up for pictures but that is what she does as soon as she sees me with the camera.
 Mary playing with the ponies
 May 31st
Emma wanted to hold her dolls but still have her hands free like so she could do stuff.
 The cake we got for her friend party!
 June 1st
Fun at the park
Feeding the ducks
 The ducks would get close and they didn't like it
 They went way up the hill away from us
 They decided it was safe so they came back
 But the bread was gone
 Dawson came with us
 The ducks followed us hoping to get more food
 Mary crossing the bridge very carefully
 On the way to feed the duck I was behind her so I let Daniel be behind her on the way back
 She made it over the bridge!
 Lily loves to be pushed in the stroller
 We all survived the tornado warning but our trampoline wasn't so lucky
It didn't even seem like that bad of a storm but the was an announcement over the base to take cover we thought the trampoline was in enough but we were wrong.
 June 2nd
We went to Sesame Place in Pennsylvania
We went through Delaware

We had to take turns going because you needed to be 42 inches to ride alone. I took Emma first and when we would go around I could see Mary crying and it was breaking my heart
 Elmo Live show 
When Elmo came out Mary was sitting on my lap and started to shake she was so scared of him.


 Emma watching Mary go on rides she didn't really want to ride any ride but the ducky one and it was a water slide and she didn't have her suit on yet.

 I was so mad we forgot our stroller so we had to rent one and figure out away to get the car seat to stay in it.
 Daniel took the girls out to the car for lunch and put there swimming suits on. While we were waiting for the parade to start he took Emma on the ducky ride
 Mary splashing in the water Emma left
 Mary asking Emma if the ducky ride was scary or if she liked it
 They were selling bubble gun that I really liked but didn't want to pay $10 for one.
 The balloons they were selling
 The parade started and Mary was hiding behind me she was scared
 My favorite part of the day!
The girls got to be part of the parade
 Mary clapping with the music
 Mary didn't want to go anywhere near them
 Daniel is trying to get Mary
 He got her to come!
 Lily sleeping in her car seat
 Mary and Daniel watching a show after they went on the ducky ride together
 I was impressed by how well they danced in the shows we saw
 A river we drove over on the way back home.
  It was so much fun going I am so glad we got to go. I did wish we would have been in swimming suits all day but we did everything we wanted to do. I really liked the shows and glad we got to see them. The one thing I really hated was the $20 we had to pay for the toll roads.
 June 3rd
 Emma got to sleep in Daniel shirt and thought it was pretty awesome
 Emma's birthday dress

No comments: