Monday, June 4, 2012

Emma is 4!!

 Emma was so funny when she woke up she came in to my room looked over the bed pointed to her neck and said her head used to be here than pointed to her head and said it was now here because she is 4! She told Daniel she could run faster and jump higher because she was 4!
She has always helped me doing things around the house but now she is getting paid to help me so Daniel and I got her a piggy bank.
 Mary and Lily got her a Sleeping Beauty barbie 
 A Barbie car from Grandma and Grandpa Phillips
 She also got a bike
 Grandma and Grandpa Phillips gave her the safety stuff for the bike
 I wasn't going to have a cake today because she was going to have friends over on Thursday for playgroup and I was just going to have the cake than. But she was so sad and really wanted one. So I looked up cakes from scratch thinking I wouldn't have all the things to make it. The one she really wanted was the strawberry cake. I looked and we had all the stuff to make it so I made it for her. I am pretty proud of myself for being able to make it the frosting looks bad but it tasted good.
 Emma's party on the 31st of May
I just had playgroup at my house and we ended up having 32 people here for it. Emma loved it and was so happy to have friends come
 We bought a cake and I loved it so did Emma and everyone at the party.
 Emma and her friend Eliza playing under the table.
 Playing the toys after everyone left
 Emma got nail polish and I let her paint her own finger nails. 

No comments: