Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 4 - 10

 June 4th
 I love how Lily pouts and puts her little lip out
 June 5th
Our last Romp-n-Stomp 
Emma and her friend Eliza
 When Daniel would come with us he would push both girls around in one of these cars.
Since he wasn't here and I had to stay with Lily Emma pushed Mary around in it.
 I was worried for Emma here she is on the side that all the riding toys are at but someone brought over the tree house and she wanted to look at it. I was worried someone was going to run into her.
 When Emma was doen playing with it Mary went and got it and brought it over by me and sat down and played with it.
 We didn't have the car so we walked, well I walked and had Lily in the snugli and Emma and Mary in the stroller.
 Emma loved this bear and when I told her it was time to go she said she was going to hide the bear so she could find it next time. I told her it was the last one and we would take a picture with it so we could always look back and see it. It was the only way to get her out of there happy.
 I am so glad that we found out about Romp-n-Stomp and could go most of the time. The girls really enjoyed it and it was nice for me to sit around and talk with my friends while the girls played. Recently we started going to Chick-fil-A which I will also miss.
We made some Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
 My mom got this visor for Emma's birthday and Daniel said it looks like she works at McDonalds. So now Mary will go get it and put it on and tell me she works at McDonalds
 Lily in the dress her cousin Zane picked out for her
 June 6th
Mary got one of the Reese's Peanut Butter Bars me and Emma made
They were really good and tasted like I real Reese's
 Lily in the onesie that Grandma and Grandpa Snider got her while they were visiting
 June 7th
 Mary wouldn't let me take a picture of her so I was taking some of Emma when all the sudden Mary wanted hers taken. I was glad that I was able to get it before she stood in front of Emma. Because I think Emma has a cute smile here.
 I love how Lily is sleeping
 These last 2 months have gone so fast!
I can't believe Lily is already 2 months old!
 Play group at the park
 Lily cries and cries till the headband falls over her eyes and than she goes to sleep
 Eating gold fish crackers
 Mary climbing
 But than to scared to go on the bridge
 She tried the other one
 Didn't like it very much either
 Emma watching Eliza climbing up and Emma not sure if she wants to
 Watching Eliza again not sure if she wants to go up that either
 She decided she would try it out
Lily had to get 3 shots
She is 10 lbs 1 oz and 23 inches long
June 8th
Emma went to the store and got candy with her own money from doing chores
 She bought Mary some and me a candy bar
 June 9th
 I have a hard time getting Lily to burp so I let Daniel do it.
 June 10th
I have a picture of Emma in the jumper just like this one!
 I love Mary's look

No comments: