Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 4 - 10

April 10th

Trying to get a smile from Mary


Emma will give me one


April 9th

Mary's new curtains


Hugs I love it when the give hugs. The funny thing about this is they were taking turns pushing each other off than giving hugs.




April 8th

Boo
April 7th

I was tired of having toys all over the house and so I shut the gate but they just laid there for a whole movie


New washer
New dryer
I love them!!!
April 6th


Her hair didn't last past breakfast but it looked cute for a few min


April 5th
Emma's new rain boots and dress. She asks to wear the rain boots everyday.



April 4th
Emma dancing
Showing me her bows


Trying to take them out



1 comment:

Stephanie :) said...

Their room is cute! I love the big letter blocks! Those pictures of her not giving you smiles are so adorable! My kids do that to me too. I am like you and have to snap a few more pictures of that face. :)