Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 18 - 24

April 24th


Playing the wii while Tracy and I made dinner



All ready to eat The eggs we did
All ready to find the eggs Mary was going around picking up all the toys and putting them in her basket
Looking for the last egg













Mary's basket Emma telling me she had money in her eggs Tracy just missed working so much she needed to count the money Jenna found









Mary with eggs down her shrit












One last picture before they leave


April 23rd



Bunny day



Here are the baskets we got



Mary saw the baskets 1st





Emma got a puzzle


Mary looking at her basket


Getting ready to go on a trolley tour


Jenna and Katie


6th largest cathedral



National Cathedral








View from the top floor of the Cathedral














Gargoyles that they have all around the Cathedral



From the top floor in the Cathedral



Tracy, Jenna, Katie, Emma, and Mary


You can see Washington Monument it's hard to see but it is out there


Gargoyles


Waiting for the trolley





So happy while waiting


Keeping the girls entertain














This one I will have to get from Tracy


Mary finally gave in


It's right there


No it's right there





Give me that burger


A fountain were we ate lunch









Georgetown Cupcakes


















The line to get into Georgetown Cupakes 2 1/2 hours wait


Emma had to much fun she wore herself outThe White House












April 22nd


































We went bowling it was so much fun


Jenna let Emma come help her






I should have got a better picture but Daniel got 4 strikes in a row













Mary got a turn to help Tracy









Tracy and Jenna



I don't know if Derek got a strike right here but I took his picture



Katie got a strike



The food Jenna got a strike Emma got worn out






















April 21st





My sister Tracy and her family came to visit. The first thing we did was going swimming at there hotel.












April 20th


Daniel helped me put highlights in my hair.




I love how it turned out and think Daniel did a great job





























April 19th










April 18th






We had a Harry Potter marathon I went to the store and got all the horcruxes






The cake I made



Looking everywhere for the crown



She found the crown but didn't care to get the movie so Daniel had to get that



The Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw



Tom Riddle's Diary



Our dinner Nagini the snake (spaghetti pizza) Helga Hufflepuff's cup and Marvolo Graunt's ring



I had the locket too but I forgot to take a picture of it. What I did was put one of the horcruxe in a different room with a movie with it. Daniel and Emma had to find them all I told them was the room and they had to look around to see if they could find one. We ended up watching the 1st movie 3rd movie 5th movie and the 7th movie (last horcruxe Harry Potter) Daniel didn't know I bought it. It was fun to plan it and Daniel had so much fun. I also made him and invtie that said



Mr. D Snider



The bedroom above the garage



Ft Meade
When he opened it up it said find the 7 horcruxes

1 comment:

Alyssa Clark said...

Love the new family picture at the top or your blog! :) You guys always look like you have so much fun. Miss you guys!