Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 11 - 17

April 17th

So crazy that yesterday they were in snow pants and today they were in shorts.



April 16th

I had to take pictures of the girls dinner. We had hot dogs and Emma ate all the bread and left the hot dog and Mary ate all the hot dog but not the bread.

Mary's dinner
Emma's dinner
Opening Easter eggs
The base housing had and Easter egg hunt. It was raining so they moved it indoors but I dressed my girls for out door. It was so hard to hold and keep track of both girls on my own. And I don't think I will do it again without Daniel with me but the girls had fun and that is why I did it.
Mary was having so much fun she would go out to get some and than bring 3 back at a time. When all the eggs were picked up Mary started throwing hers back out there so she could go get them again.
Emma stayed by my side most of the time
Once the eggs started getting put out I had to hold Mary back with all my strength she was ready to go out there and get them.
This is the 2nd group of 0 to 2 years old. They had a ton of people show up.
My number and shirt from my 1st 5k. It was so much fun I finished in 40 minutes I am going to do one May 21st and hope to beat my time.
It was cold and was supposed to rain (it did start raining on the walk home) so I put the girls snow pants on, sweaters, and rain jackets. Next time I need a hat and gloves for them but they did fine and said they had fun.


April 15th

My craft organizer


I have a video of Emma reading this book and it was so cute. I will try and post it but last time I tried to post a video it wouldn't work.

We went shopping and they fell asleep on the way home and I had to get a picture
April 14th

These pictures are out of order so it starts with the end of the day. But these are from Earth day here on base. They had booths set up and bouncy houses. The girls got drawings done the ones with the big head and little body they turned out so cute. We went at 1 and got home around 6 the girls had so much fun.

Mary loves to climb on everything so different than Emma


Climbing again

I thought this was a pretty tree
She saw a duck

We went over and Daniel came when he woke up and the girls were so happy to see him. They ran to him and gave him big hugs.

The bouncy house. I couldn't get them to get in. Daniel did get Emma in for a sec but they did love playing with the slide to get out.

I was asking her to smile and she wasn't even looking at me so finally she got tried of me asking her a turned and said "cheese" and this is the smile I got.

April 13th

It has been crazy weather here one day it will be sunny and super hot than the next day it will be pouring rain. So I went and bought the girls rain jackets.




April 12

Mary wasn't having a good day so I didn't get a very good picture.


My friend Tabbitha and I made some spring blocks.

This is the one I kept.
This one was my bunco gift
April 11th



Playing at Tanner's house
She knocked over her water and was playing in it


No comments: