Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Month

Here is what has been going on for us this last week. There is a lot of pictures sorry
Emma looking at herself in the ornaments.Mommy and the girls. We took 4 and this is the best one we got. Emma was not wanting to sit still.
Tummy time. Last Sunday the 6th Mary rolled over for the first time. She has been rolling over at least once a day since.
Daniel took Emma with him to get the mail and let her put on her own jacket and she put it on backwards so he zipped it up for her.
More tummy time. She is getting stronger she is able to hold her head up and look around for a few minutes.
Everyone doing tummy time.

Getting her book out. She has been watching Sesame Street dvd that we got her. It goes over the ABC's. She knows how to turn on the tv and dvd player. She will get them on open the dvd player put her movie in and push play. After watching it a few time she will take it out and give it to us. We have watched it with her so many times we have it memorized. But now when she saw A Emma will say A we get to about F and she starts over with A.
Emma giving Mary her pacifier. She is such a good little helper. She goes and gets us diapers for Mary when we change her and once we take that than she gets the wipes and the A&D ointment for us.
Emma putting on her shoes.

Who me?
It looks like she is praying.
Sisters

Daniel was holding Mary and she would grab his finger and put it in her mouth.

After I gave Emma her bath I was putting on lotion and she wanted to help. I put some on my hand and let her get some. She took it off my hand and put it in her hair. She put some much in her hair I was wondering if I needed to wash it but I thought I could wait til the next day. But while I had her hair that wet I pulled it back and put in one of her flower bows to see if she would leave it in and she did. When it is dry she pulls them out so now I know what I need to do to have her keep them in without the rubber bands.




So peaceful

Daddy with his girls.





We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday. There was dinner and the ugliest sweater contest. The primary did a little program and than Santa came.
During the primary program some of the kids had there arms folded and when Emma saw them fold there arms she folded hers.
We waited about 30 minutes to see Santa and by the time we got up there Emma was ready to go. She wanted to run around and play.
Mary liked him though.
Emma was a little better once she got a candy cane but she still wouldn't sit on his lap.
Getting ready for church.

Emma found Daniel's slippers.

Mary is one month old.

Emma dancing around.

No comments: