Sunday, December 6, 2009

Long week

Well Daniel went back to work this week meaning I was alone for most of the day with both girls. Monday both girls had doctor appointments and Wednesday we had to go to Lemoore to sign up for WIC. With Daniel back at work it meant we all had to be up and out of the house at 6:30 am so that I could have the car. They were two very long days but I made it through them. When I was just at home it wasn't bad but trying to go out and do things on my own took a lot out of me. this week we found out that Daniel isn't going to Japan. YAY!!! We are going to be staying here in Lemoore till we move to Maryland sometime this summer. On Tuesday we put up our tree. I wasn't going to put it up this year but now that we aren't moving I deiced we should. I was worried Emma was going to pull everything off but she has been good so far. She will go up to the tree and touch it. Friday she did pull on off and bring it to me after she couldn't get it back on. I put it back on and told her not to take them off to just look. So now she goes up to the tree and shakes her head no.


Listening and watching a show with Daddy.
Now she is listening all on her own. She wouldn't let Daniel have them back.




She is such a ham. I asked her to smile so she did this. I wish it would have been less blurry.







She kept hitting keys so Daniel held her hand.


I am so mad I cut off the top of her head.




Emma holding Mary's hand.



We went to church today and Emma went to nursery for the first time. Daniel took her because I knew I would have a hard time leaving her. Daniel said he took her there and she got down ran to the toys and started playing so he left. When one of the ladies saw me she told me she was doing great. When I went to get her after church she had tears on her cheeks and the lady said that she did great till the other kids started leaving. I am glad she had fun they had a lesson on Jesus and she colored a picture.







3 comments:

Amanda & Clay said...

cute cute cute!!!

i love that you put a bunch of pictures, the kids are gorgeous.

and wow mary is so vibrant and awake, Ash still sleeps most of the day.

Amanda said...

I am glad to hear that Daniel won't be going to Japan!!! Your girls are sooo cute!!! Hope you have having a wonderful Christmas season!!!

Amy Evans said...

I'm so glad you aren't moving! It will be fun to have you around for a while more. And I'm sure you're glad to have Daniel around too. I love Emma's Christmas dress, your family is so cute!