Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Doctors

Mary had her 2 week check up and Emma had her 18 month check up. Mary's went good. She is 8 lbs and 9 oz so she is growing good. And she is looking good with everything. Emma on the other hand. She has croup and an ear infection. There isn't anything for croup but she is on antibiotics for her ear ache. She has only been taking it for one day and I can tell it is helping her feel better. Yay for medication. I didn't get her weight and height but she grew from the last time and is back within range but still low on the charts. The doctor hopes she will gain more by the next time we go in. I think she is just going to take after her dad and be small so I am not worried about it. The doctor told me ways to get her to gain and eat more. But I think she eats fine she eats almost anything we give her. We will just have to see what happens at her 2 year check up. I can't believe how fast this last year and half as gone. She is getting so big. She is doing great with Mary as well. I have been trying to keep them apart because I don't want Mary to get sick. Emma does okay sometimes there are moments that she wants to get to Mary and there is no stopping her. But last night I had Mary on the floor and she was just looking around and Emma was sitting by her playing with toys for about 30 minutes. Daniel and I are very blessed.



All we can get Emma to eat/drink is juice.

No comments: