Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

This is the first year we were all together for Halloween. Last year Daniel was on deployment and the year before he was in Fallon. We went to our wards trunk-or-treat. We have never been to one it was lots of fun.
We didn't know if we should decorate our trunk and at the last minute decided to. I made the wooden W I T C H in the trunk.
Little Bo Peep and her lamb
Bull rider, Little Bo Peep, and her lamb
I should have got a full body picture of Daniel his costume was funny. You can kind of see how it blows up and the bull's front legs were Daniel's legs.
A Lamb and a Bull Rider
After Emma and I walked around to all the cars we came back to our car and waited for the candy to be gone. She wanted to keep going to cars so I let her play in the trunk. When we would go up to the trunks I would say treat-or-treat and they would put candy in the bag but Emma wanted to get her own out. I told her that they already gave her some but the people said it was okay that she could get another one. Once she picked one out she put it in her bag and than went for another one. And they gave her more. She knows what she is doing. She got lots of candy and all day she has been trying to get us to give her some I hope it can last a long time though. She loves candy.

This is how she looked most the night. She wouldn't wear her hat.


This is the welcome sign I made for this month.

No comments: