Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fish

We got Emma a fish so that when Mary does get here she will have something to keep her entertained while I take care of Mary . Emma loves watching him swim around. She will point and say fish. It's so cute. It might move up to her room but for now it's in our kitchen so that we can make sure the water levels are good. I'm glad Daniel is here because I have no clue how to take care of the tank so he has been teaching me. We are going to get one more fish in a few weeks but for now Emma is good with one.

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

FUN! I so would LOVE to get Caylee a fish. She really wants one, and has asked for one numerous times. I'm just not a fan of having to clean the tank, switch out the water, etc.

Julie said...

Right now Daniel is the one doing all of that. I was a little worried that it was going to be hard but so far it hasn't been to bad. Daniel did have to change out some of the water but I think after having the fish in it for a few more weeks we won't have to as much. We have a 10 gallon tank and a 20 gallon water filter. I am hoping that means we won't have to change out the water as much. But so far it has been fun having it.