Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pictures of this week.

So happy
wearing grandpa's shoe.
Loves to play on the computer. She did something that got all the icons to disappear and I can't get them to come back. She was only pushing buttons for a second when I turned my back.
Loves reading her books. This one talks to her and she loves to just keep pushing the buttons over and over again. I don't really like it but she does so I will have to be okay with it. Maybe she will be able to say her numbers because of it. So if she can learn that is all that matters. That is what I tell myself when she pushes one over and over.
Now that it is October I get to put her in cute Halloween outfits.
My mom got her some but they are for next year so I went and got some shirts for her.




Today she ate good so she got a cookie and she tried to get it all in her mouth at one time.
She loves her baby dolls so I hope she will love her sister. I think at first she is going to be a little to helpful. She tries to feed everything she eats to her dolls and clean there ears when I clean hers. It will be interesting to see how she does.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am sure Emma is going to be a great big sister:)!!!