Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lazy week

This week we haven't done much just sit around the house relax. I did have to go to Fresno to get an ultra sound because I have been measuring up small. When they did the ultra sound she is actually bigger than they thought she was. I went on Tuesday and she was 6 lbs and 5 oz. From her measurements the due date wold be November 6th. Everything is looking good I just hope I go into labor on my own because if I have to wait for a week after my due date (the 16th) she could be a very big baby. I go to the doctors on Thursday the 22nd so I will know more than.

I got the swing out for when Mary gets here and she had to sit in it. She was having so much fun. I hope she will share with Mary.




Doesn't she look so tired. This is how she is almost every night. But she goes to bed pretty good most nights.


Loves to read. She will go get her books out and sit on the floor and read them. Now all I need to do is get her to put them away.


Loves being outside.
Went outside without shoes on and got dirt all over her feet.

On the move
Not always happy



Loves her dolls.
Getting diapers so that I will change her.
I am hoping her teeth come in soon her hands are always in her mouth.

No comments: