Sunday, October 11, 2009

Passing time

We have been trying to stay busy so the days will go faster. But it feels like we have spent a lot of time in the car. We have had fun but this week we are going to relax at home. My dad will be heading home in a little over a week so we are going to enjoy the rest of the time we have with him.
Grandpa tickling Emma
I took some pictures outside and all Emma wanted to do was go out to the playground.

She would keep going to the gate.


When we went inside she would go around the corner to get around me so I would go the other way a block her.



Laying down for her nap.
Doesn't she look tired?
Me at 34 weeks
We went to pick up some pictures that we got taken last November. It a pretty good drive to get them and she isn't always in her studio that is why it has taken me so long to get them. But crossed the street from the studio is a park and since we had a long drive home I decided to let Emma play.


See the swings and wants to go on them.
I should have taken a video because She was so cute on the swings. I hope the pictures can show how cute she is.






She needs help reading it.
I told her to come her and I would read it.
And she did.
Got a cookie most of it made it in her mouth.

Watching TV with grandpa.

Building with her blocks.
Loves talking on the phone. As long as no one is on the other line. When she hears someone talk on it she pulls it back and looks at it and smiles. But when no one is there she talks and talks.


No comments: