Sunday, September 6, 2009

Random picrures

Here is a picture of my belly at 25 weeksEmma saw her grandma Sagers put batteries in her toy so she tried to do it on her other toys.Driving grandpa Sagers truck


She loved the horses with my aunt Jo


I am redoing my parents house and put a gate up to keep Emma out. Most the time she wasn't very happy about it this time she thought it was fun.
A trip to Lowes. She loves to drive.

Emma moves so much in her sleep I don't know how she got her foot out there but she didn't wake up so it didn't bother her to much.

Loves her baby dolls
Folds her arms for the prayer.
She loves chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce.
And has to have her big gulp to wash it down.
I cut my bangs. It has been awhile I just haven't had time to get it out up here.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I love the hair! Did you get highlights too? You look great. Can't believe that baby is almost here already.