Friday, September 25, 2009

August

I am so far behind with getting pictures up on here. These are pictures of August sorry there are so many.
She tells everyone to be quite.

Having a popsicle to stay cool.
Watering the lawn.
And getting all wet.

Getting a drink.
Trying to give grandma a drink.
Getting a balloon dog
She wouldn't take it from the guy.


Trying to get outside.
But we locked it because she could get it open.



Trying to get through to help me paint.
I am glad she likes her new car seat enough to sleep in it.
Reading with grandpa.

She couldn't find the water.
So grandpa turned it on for her.
It got her wet she didn't like that.
Showing off while we were out to eat.

She turned the tv off and acted like she didn't know what happened.
Happy to be in her own home for a few days.
Putting my shoes on.

She loves to read.
She loves to swing as well I just wish it wasn't so hot outside so she could more often.

My mom and brother Derick on his birthday playing wii
Wondering how it works.

She put the car in.
And it made noise.
4 generations


No comments: