Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines

I went to Target and they had shirts for a dollar. I couldn't past them up.She pulls herself up on rack I just hope she doesn't knock it over one of these days. I tell her no and she just smiles at me.
She got up and realized she didn't have her lamb with her. She has been very attached to it. It started a couple of days ago when I got her out of her crib and she wouldn't let it go.She crawls all over the place.
Another one of the Target dollar shirts. She was excited about something.
And another.
Emma trying to take the cookie from me.

1 comment:

Richelle Gutierrez said...

Oh, the picture of Emma in the black shirt reminds me of Laurel when she was that age. I think it's the ears and the hair. So she's on to new stages,eh? I remember them well. This is when you have to start choosing your battles as the get more independent. Love you guys!