Thursday, February 12, 2009

Big Girl

I was feeding Emma this morning and she kept trying to take the jar so I decided to let her and see what she would do with it. She tired to get it in her mouth but when it wasn't like a cup she tried to put her hands in it.
After I gave her a bath she wanted to crawl around so I just put her diaper one than let her go. She found her bath time stuff and got her tooth brush out. She looked at it than put it in her mouth and would show us what she had. She is getting so smart and figures things out. Yesterday she kept going for the stairs and I would see her and say no and get her before she would go up. After a couple times of that she went in to the kitchen that goes around to the stair but I couldn't see her so she would go that way and get all the way to the stairs before I saw her. She would laugh when I started coming. She is getting so cute with every stage I love being able to stay home with her and be part of it.

No comments: