Monday, February 23, 2009

Las Vegas

One of my best friends got married in Las Vegas last weekend and I was able to go. I got the room and invited my parents to come so I wouldn't have to go a lone because Daniel had to go to San Diego. Which I found out later that I could go with him. So I went to Vegas on Friday and than on Sunday I drove to San Diego to be with Daniel for a week. So I had a lot of packing to do because I needed to be able to keep Emma happy for 9 days in a hotel.
Daniel got her ready while I was getting ready.
We made it to Vegas and grandma Sagers was showing Emma the games.
Emma getting driving lessons
Pictures I took of Las Vegas







These eggs are made of chocolate.
more chocolateand more.Alyssa and Jason the whole reason we went.





The hotel that Alyssa and Jason got married in.
Mr. and Mrs. Jason Clark

Last picture of my long hair.
I cut 12 inches of my hair off to donate to locks of love. It's only been two days and I am loving it. I was worried about cutting it but I am very glad I did. It's a nice change.

Saying bye to grandma and grandpa Sagers. We are so glad we got to spend some time with them.
Getting ready for our ride to San Diego to be with Daniel.
We made it to San Diego after a long weekend it's nice to be out of a car for a while. We have another long ride home but have a week to recover from Vegas.

No comments: