Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 25 - 31

March 25th
She is so ready to walk
Superstar Mary
March 26th
She loves wearing my boots
I love the little bee on her butt
March 27th

March 28th
March 29th
Crazy hair and dirty shirts show what a fun day they have had
I love how she sticks her tongue out
March 30th
Bunny day
She didn't even wait until someone would open it
Easter Eggs at grandmas with cousins
Daddy got to come before going to work

Trying to get a picture of all 3 of them
Getting ready to go out and find the eggs

Ethan found the golden eggs
Lily loved the candy in the eggs
Trying so hard to get more candy
Laurel showing Mary how to crack the egg
March 31st
Emma took a picture of me
I had to get a picture of Emma's hair
Family came so I only got the one picture of Mary because she wanted to go play
Bunny teeth binky

No comments: