Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 11 - 17

March 11th
Lily and Mary
I got to put Lily's hair up!
Without the bow
The pictures I put up on the wall
March 12th
Emma's dance recital 
Lily ready for it to start
Playing on the stage before the recital
Pictures back stage
With the lights down low I couldn't get good pictures so I recorded the dance. So no pictures of that but here she is righjt after getting her flowers from mom and dad and grandparents
Sitting on the floor watch the other performances
Group oicture after the whole thing
Emma with her teacher
These are the pictures she got from one of her teachers
March 13th
Fun at the park
Love the look on Lily's face
March 14th
Going to a different park
I sure do love these two girls
They held hands the whole walk to the park
Lily didn't like the grass
Lily drinking my water and Chelea with her bottle
Grandma came after work
Going to see Little Mermaid at Midvale Theater
We went with cousins
 Going to meet the cast
 Ursula
 Ariel
flotsam and jetsam
Flounder
The seagulls
Scuttle
March 15th
March 16th
 I love when I can get her smiling
 March 17th
I know i am cut out but it's still a cute picture of Emma
Happy St Patrick's Day

No comments: