Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 7 - 13

January 7th
9 months old!
January 8th
3 year old check up
The doctor had Emma sit with Mary and get checked out too.
Emma would hold Mary's hand.
Lily's 9 month check up
She is 15 lbs and 14 oz
Lily looks so big in her shoes and standing
Walking with the shopping cart
Lily got 3 shots
Mary got 2 shots
January 9th
Lily wanting to play the Wii
January 10th
January 11th
Lily getting Chelae
Emma went sledding with Daniel so me and Mary went outside to make a snowman
The snow would stick to her gloves but it wouldn't sick together for the snowman. So it turned out to be just a little hill that we made.
But she came in and sat on grandpa's lap and fell asleep
Emma's silly face
January 12th
Playing together on my iPhone
When Lily is in the tub she can't wait to get out but once she is out she cant wait to get back in
My new hair, my mom put some blonde highlights in it
and I did my nails
January 13th
Emma's hair for church
Emma being a cheerleader

No comments: