Sunday, January 6, 2013

December 31 - January 6th

December 31st
Emma got her first perm
She did great and sat so still for me. The only thing she didn't like was having to get it rinsed in the sink. I told her she could get in the bath tub or I could do it in the sink. She picked sink and as soon as the water was on she started crying and telling me she didn't want a perm anymore.
All done and she still has a smile on. I also cut my bangs.
Emma and Mary playing
Lily wants to be walking so bad.
Grandma used the curling iron on Emma's hair
She also did Mary's hair
Mary is so funny! She had to get a picture with her bear on her head.
January 1st
Lily singing in the hall
Mary going after Lily
Lily always sticks out her tongue
Lily trying to go down the stairs
Giving up and now coming after me
We had Daniel's birthday dinner a day before his birthday. We had his mom, dad, and bother over for dinner. I made him a sugar free chocolate and yellow cake with sugar free frosting and it was really good. I wouldn't of guessed it was sugar free.
Taking the first bite
Frosting on his face
January 2nd
Last pictures with the beautiful Christmas tree
Playing with an ornament
She could see herself in it




January 3rd
Jungle Jims
 Lily and Chelae
Emma said she didn't want to ride and once it was going she changed her mind and was sad she didn't get on with Mary.
Daniel tried to ride this with Mary but he didn't fit so Mary went alone
And she figured out how to go up and down
She was so funny she would go all the way up and just stay up. She didn't smile or anything she was just straight faced almost the whole time.
Driving the cars
Playing in the play area
Lily and Chelae still hanging out in the stroller. They did so good.
Mary went on the ride that spins again and Emma didn't want to go till it started again.
So the next time Emma went and Mary got in with her so she wouldn't be scared
On the way home
Both asleep
Lily
Chelae
We went back when grandma got home from work
Earlier we went on the bumper cars. I went with Emma and Daniel went with Mary. Mary loved it and Emma liked it when she didn't get hit. So when we went back with grandma they went alone.
Mary was either going around in circles or stuck on the side
January 4th
Chelae was having tummy time and started to cry so Lily would go over to her and lay on her to give her hugs.
Than she would pat her back
Mary showing us her silly face
January 5th
Emma on the iPad, Mary on the Kindle, and Lily on my iPhone
Lily is loving the games I got for her
But she like to put things in her mouth so I gave her the lens cap
Silly face again
January 6th 
 My beautiful girls
Daniel's birthday cake from family dinner
Making sure I got the picture
Daniel was worried Laurel was going to push his head in. But Richelle is the one he needed to worry about
Lily with her bottle
Amiee and Lily playing