Sunday, December 2, 2012

November 26 - December 2

November 26th
The tree is up and the lights are on
Mary is such a cutie
November 27th
I love Mary's hair like this but it took awhile and she had a hard time sitting still
She fell asleep with her lunch in her hand
November 28th
Lily is not happy about something
Emma picked out this outfit and showed me how everything was white and red so it went together.
I think she looks so grown up here
Getting Lily with my foot to get a smile out of her
November 29th
The cute new outfit I got Lily at Wal-mart
All 3 of my beautiful girls and 2 creepy dolls
They leave the dolls on the ground face down and I always freak out thinking it Lily.
November 30th
My mom's sister Helen came and decorated the tree 
She did an amazing job
She gave the girls each a teddy bear and they just love them
Movember is over!!
I have been waiting for this day to come I don't really like facial hair
I love this bow
December 1st
Good morning
Festival of trees
When we were getting ready to go Emma took her glasses off and the side broke off. 
This tree was what little girls are made of
The girls loved Santa
Emma told me that now she knows Santa is real because she got to sit on his lap. Mary on the other hand said he is only real if she gets a blue cake from him on Christmas
Lily got a candy cane
December 2nd
I love Mary's poses she does for me
My little super stars

No comments: