Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 17 - 23

December 17th
I love this sweater
Emma found a cane
December 18th
Mary looks so grown up
My mom feeds her in the jumper and she gets so messy
Playing with the magnets on the fridge
December 19th
Bowling with Bryce and Maria
Emma's turn
Mary's turn
Mary spinning Lily around
Bryce and David showing grandpa how David dances
December 20th
Chelae in Lily's bouncer
Lily wanted to play with her sisters so bad
December 21st
It looks like Emma is kicking Mary
She's not they were showing me the new tricks they can do
December 22nd
The outfit I got for Emma and I think I need to go back and get one for Mary
December 23rd
I love these girls!!
Sagers Family Christmas party
Alan and Kade
London
The Nativity scene
Mary was an angel not sure why she has the shepherd's staff
Both the angels got a shepherd's staff
Lily is excited to be able to get down and play
Lily and London (they are 10 days apart)
Lily was trying to get her to get up and play
Pinata
David was the youngest to go
Mary's turn
Emma's turn
Rileah's turn
We had to stop the pinata because Santa came
David got a football and was so happy
None of the kids wanted to sit on Santa's lap so I told Emma and Mary when he called there names to run up and get on his lap. Emma was so excited to go up and show me how big she was and that she could do it
Mary ran up there just like Emma
Lily was not sure she wanted to be on his lap
Than Mrs. Clause gave her a candy cane and she was fine
David playing with Emma's doll Santa gave her
Bailey
Shannon
Cary
Me and Daniel
Bryce, Maria and David
David was happy to go up with them
Mom and dad
Emma, Rileah, and Mary playing
pinata is back out now that Santa left
Jordan's turn
It took a long time to brak it open but it eventually happened

No comments: