Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 15 - 21

October 15th
Anika
She loves when I take her picture. 
Anika wanted to hold Lily so bad
Anika loves to get into the walker
October 16th
When we were at Walmart a week ago they were showing The Nightmare Before Christmas. And they girls asked if they could have it. Daniel was going to buy it but I said we should go to Sam's Club and see if they have it. So the next day we did and it wasn't there so we went to a different Walmart to get it and they were out. So we went back to the first Walmart we saw it at and they had sold out. Daniel called store after store to see if they had it. Finally he called Best Buy and they had it so him and Emma drove down there to get it. Emma was so happy when she saw what it was that they were getting.
I told her to stand up for the picture. She did but was not very happy to.
I think I did Emma's hair cute
October 17th
Halloween countdown
Mary's countdown
Emma's preschool maze she did that I wanted to throw it away because it had been on the wall for a few weeks but she didn't want me to. So I took her picture with it
Emma's countdown
Getting ready to go to the Halloween party
Emma was a bumble princess
Mary was a bumble
Trunk-or-treat with cousins
Little ladybug Lily
Daniel came after he got off work
Fishing
Grandma made it!!
Amiee
Angie
Amiee got her face painted
Leah and Mary eating there candy
Micheal
Me and Lily
Laurel got her face painted as well
Anika hated her hat on
Mary got candy
Dave
October 18th
October 19th
Lily and Mary playing when they woke up
  Crazy hair
Mary and Lily sleeping
I took some Halloween pictures here are some of my favorites
I love her eyes
October 20th
Ring around the rosy 
And we have a crawler on our hands
October 21st
Mary and Leah are such good friends and play so well together most of the time

No comments: