Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 1 - 7

October 1st
I love Halloween and all the cute Halloween clothes
 Lily trying to get to her toy
 Mad because she can't reach it
 I told Emma that these shoes were old and falling apart so they needed to go in the trash and she started to cry. She didn't want to lose her cute shoes even if they were giving her feet sores. I told her I would take a picture of them so she can always remember them and than she was fine.
 October 2nd
Hogle Zoo
 The sun was in her eyes but she is showing me the list they made with Daniel of all the animals they want to see
 Pushing the big marble ball
 Showing me where the monkeys are
 Emma marking off the monkeys on the list
 Mary looking at the monkeys
 The baby elephant
 It is always so busy that I have never even tried to get pictures with the big elephant they have but no one was there so we took some pictures with it
 They loved the elephants
 The rhino's were right but by the window
 Looking at more monkeys
Sitting in the eagles nest
 Going through the log tunnel
 Sea lion
 The sea lion tank is all new and it was awesome
 The bear exhibit was also new.
It was the most I have ever see the polar bear move. It jumped into the water and I was so glad I had my camera out and ready
 The polar bear is walking around in the background
 Looking at the grizzly bears
3 in all
 One of them is in the water playing with the log
 One is in the shade sleeping
 I didn't get a good picture of the other one it was up in the cave and you couldn't even tell  in the picture
 Getting a drink out of the lions head
 Emma would
 But Mary wouldn't
 Trying to keep the sun out of Lily's face
 The wolves were walking around 
One was brown and one was white.
It was the first time I have seen them here
 Me and Emma on the carousel
Emma was sad because some girl sat down with us and she didn't get to ride alone with me
 Mary and Daniel on the carousel
 She was loving it and waving every time she went around
 Emma watching them
 The gorilla
 October 3rd
Chocolate covered marshmallows 
 October 4th
Playing outside
 October 5th
Movie night
Something must have been scary
 October 6th
Mary picked put her own outfit and I think she did a great job!
October 7th
 Lily is  6 months old!!
I can not believe how fast time has gone! 
 I love her little shoes
 Putting word puzzles together
 Mine and the girls shoes
 

No comments: