Sunday, September 23, 2012

Septmber 17 - 23

September 17th
Holding her own bottle
Mary helping her out
Mary was so tired
September 18th
I asked Daniel to get pictures of the girls because I went out. When I got home I looked to see if he did and he forgot so I got them in bed
September 19th

 Emma pushing Lily in the walker
Lily loved it
 They love each other so much
Hugs!
Sleeping in her bouncer
I love her belt
My friend had her baby yesterday and I got to go see her in the hospital
She is a cutie!!
September 20th
Emma's hair is getting so long
Emma picked out her own outfit today and I think she did a great job
We went to Gardner Village
They had the witches out
Being like they flamingos
I told Mary she had a rat by her she jumped and than Emma went and picked it up she started to laugh and said oh mom it's not real
September 21th
Playing like they are driving a car
September 22nd
Lily getting carrots for the first time
She loved them
Mary went to the bathroom and couldn't get her pants up
September 23rd
Emma got a movie on and told me she picked it out for Li;y
And Lily did like it
Emma's new shoes
Walking to grandma and grandpa Phillips house for family dinner
Playing dress up
Anika is so cute she loves to get her picture taken
Lily sitting in the Lego wagon

No comments: