Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 10 - 16

 September 10th
Diaper ninjas 
 Laurel
September 11th
Mary reading to Lily
Hand prints
September 12th
Emma helping Lily sit up
I love her smile
September 13th
I love her big blue eyes!
TRying on her new Halloween shirts
September 14th
September 15th
September 16th
Emma and Mary stayed the night at my parents house so we decided to go to my parents ward. We went to leave and Daniel was already outside I came outside and shut the door when he told me he didn't have his keys. I went to open the door and it was locked. We call Daniel's mom and she thought she had a key but it turned out she didn't so she took Daniel to church to get them from Set. Me and Lily stayed home and I had my camera with me so we took some pictures while we waited.
I wanted to get a family picture but Emma would not get in the picture
And Lily didn't want to be happy
Emma said she would take one with grandma and grandpa though

No comments: