Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 6 - 12

 August 6th 
Bear Lake 
Sagers Family reunion
I love how Mary would put her hands in her front pocket
 Waiting for my parents to get there with our tent
 The girls were playing in the dirt and Daniel told Mary she had something on her face. So she took her hand up to wipe it off and got dirt all over her face.
 Getting warm clothes on
 My parents ended up getting there at midnight so we spent the night in the van. It was not very comfortable but not as bad as I thought it would be.
August 7th
My brother and his family came from California for a few days
This is David his little boy
Maria playing in the water with the kids
I love the look on David's face here!
Lily loved being outside all the time
Emma and her cousin Charly playing in the sand
Mary loved the water
The river that was by our campsite. Also the one my dad fell into and lost his glasses
Mary eating grapes!
Lily is 4 months old today!
Emma loves to grab her feet and play with them. Lily is so patient with her sisters and will let them do almost anything to her
Coming back from a walk with Charly
August 8th
Picture time
I got this 4 back in May to take birthday pictures but never got around to it. I found it in the van so I decided to take some pictures with it
This is one of my favorites and I am so mad I didn't notice the 4 was backwards
Mary wanted some pictures too
And than I got a few of them together
Mary had to get pictures with her horse
Mary with the Lion flash light my mom got for her
Lily not so happy in her bear outfit
August 9th
Lily never falls asleep when I am holding her so I made Daniel take a picture
 Building a sand castle
 Mary in the water again
 Showing grandpa the toys she found
Lily still sleeping
Mary with aunt Jo
Emma and Jace out in the water playing
Lily all wrapped up
 Emma and Mary have been asking all week to go play with the big kids finally we let them
 Mary was running down the hill and I told her to be careful.
She turned to me and told me to stop and that she would be fine.
Emma has been sad that we moved away from her friends but told me she was happy to now have family that are her friends not just her family anymore. She really liked playing with Charly.
 August 10th









August 11th
Last day at the beach
Building a sand castle 
Emma and Mary getting water for the sand castle
Building another sand castle
Lily sleeping on the beach
Emma and Zane
Derick and Zane making a shark castle
Jace and McCall
I love this one!!
Mary and Zane
Emma coming to join
August 12th
 Taking a break from packing up to take a family picture
 Zane
 Mary playing dress up at grandma and grandpa Phillips' house
 

No comments: