Sunday, August 19, 2012

August 13 - 19

 August 13th
 August 14th
 August 15th
We went to the Sandy Aquarium with our friends we meet in Lemoore
Emma and Sydney 
Looking at the Otters
Emma and Daniel
Mary and Daniel
Oldest to youngest 
Emma, Sydney, Mason, and Mary
Lily was there too
Paul and Daniel out to sea
Lily loves to pull my hair so Daniel takes her and lets her pull his hair
August 16th
Swimming with Richelle and her friend Katie
Daniel and Leah
Angie
Laurel
Emma is now all ready
Mary and Anika 
I never thought they looked alike till I looked at this picture
Laurel going after Daniel
Angie in the float that had a hole in it
Laurel got him
This is as far as Mary would go
Richelle and Anika
Lily was asleep for most of the time
Push pops after swimming
Lily woke up
August 17th
Playing in the sand and water toy
Mary and Leah have so much fun playing together
August 18th
She looks so grown up in this shirt
I love Emma's smile
August 19th
"I love you this much"
 
 So I forgot my camera and the girls wanted to stay the night at grandma and grandpa's so I took a picture of Mary with the iPad. She was also trying on the Christmas clothes my mom got her.

No comments: