Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 25 - July 1

 June 25th
 The 4th of July bow I made
 I made 3 so each of the girls have one
 June 26th
Finn was liking it till I went to take the picture
 We had ice cream and I forgot to wipe off there faces
 June 27th
Another bow I made. I made 6 of these so hopefully next year the girls can all have pig tails
 Mary tiring to hide
 
 I really like this picture other than mind and Daniel's head got cut off
 June 28th
 
 Emma was mad because she wanted to clean but Mary got to me 1st
The box I made for Bunco
 The wreath I made for my Bunco prize
 June 29th
I made the girls dresses instead of cleaning which was fun till the power went out that night.
 June 30th
Emma was so sad she just wanted to watch TV but the power was still out so she couldn't.
 
Playing outside in the pool to try and cool down
Our house was so hot it was around 80
 The other day at Target there was a Dora sprinkler on sale for $2 and we got to get it out for the first time. Mary was so funny she would yell at Dora to stop spraying here.
 July 1st
 The power was still out so I did Emma's hair so it would be off her face and neck
 I did Mary's a little different because she won't sit still as long as Emma
 Poor Lily was so hot and couldn't sleep very well. At night she likes to be swaddle but It was so hot to do that so I tried to wrap just her arms up but it didn't work to well. And during the day she couldn't sleep in the house it was to hot.
 It has been a long time since Mary has made this face
 The chruch had power and ac so we packed up an hour early and took the long way there and went about 30 min early to church.
 I love this one of Lily
 I love this one of Mary
 I love this one of Emma

No comments: