Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 9 - 15

July 9th
Emma looks so grown up
 July 10th
 Scrap Map from pintrest
I was over at my friends house working on it till 2 am
 July 11th
 New outfit I got from Big Lots she looks so big in it.
 Went back over to my friends house and finished it!!
I love how it turned out!!
 July 12th
Play group
 Emma and Finn kept ending up getting on at the same time
Emma would start at the top and Finn got on in the middle and they would meet up
 Mary would just run up and down the hill next to it
 Kimber showing Mary how she will hold her on her lap and take her down
 Mary would only go if she went half way down
 Kimber asking if she wants to go all the way to the top and go down.
 Lily hanging out in the chair
 They made it almost to the top before going down
 July 13th
We got this horse when we signed up with Wells Fargo
Mary and Emma both got one and they love them so much!
 Trying not to smile
 Emma ran in and sat in front of Mary
 Mary trying to be mad
 I LOVE this one!!
Mary was really mad this time.
 Mary sad that she doesn't get a picture all alone
 I told Mary she needed to keep her eyes open and this was all she would do after I said that
 I love Emma's smile in this one!
 Lily loves to suck on her hands
 If we have to get glasses again I am going to get the glare free lens
 July 14th
The girls friend had her birthday party and it was a mermaid party
Emma digging for treasures
 Mary showing me her treasure
 Emma's bag of treasure
 Mary's bag of treasure
 Ring around the mermaid
 all fall down
 I don't know why Mary had this part  to the camera but she thought she was so cute
 I really like this picture I just wish Mary would of put that things down
 July 15th
 The faces Mary makes just make me laugh

No comments: