Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 7 - 13

May 7th
Lily is one month old
 May 8th
 May 9th
I love how Lily sleeps
 May 10th
 Emma's hair in ringlets I love how cute it looks
 Again her sleeping with her hands under her chin
 May 11th
 This is what happens when dad works all night and than watches the girls
 Emma wanted her hair like mine
 She went to the eye doctors and they said her eyes are doing good. She is now 30/20 so we are almost to 20/20. Last time they were 50/20 when we first took her in they were 80/20. So they are doing great. The doctor said she thinks Emma will be able to get out of glasses by 13.
 May 12th
 Love these shoes
 Super cute jean skirt from grandma and grandpa Snider.
 May 13th
 I was helping the girls picking up the playroom and found a headband so I put it on and forgot about it. But it is a cute picture.
 Me and my girls Mother's Day 2012
 Trying to get a family picture

No comments: