Sunday, May 6, 2012

April 30 - May 6

 April 30th
Lazy day
 Mary wearing my church shoes that I didn't put away
May 1st
 May 2nd
I love her eyes
 Cute smiles
 May 3rd
 May 4th
Helping rock Lily
 Mary trying to give her hugs
 Now giving Lily her necklace
 Lily looking at me for help
 Lily finally got to sleep once her sisters left her alone
 Lily rolled over from her belly to her back for the first time!
 May 5th
 I love that she is holding her duck
 Lily is 4 weeks old today
 I painted all the girls toenails yesterday.
I love having girls!!
 May 6th
Emma already for church.
 So cute in her dress! She is the only one that went and was so happy she got to go. She was spotlight in primary so I am glad she got to be there for it.
 Emma loves to help Mary with the games on the ipad

2 comments:

Amanda & Clay said...

How cute are your girls!! I love your pictures

ACHanson said...

Your family is so cute Julie! I adore your cute pictures. Check out my blog, I hope you follow :)
Http://www.deliciousspaces.blogspot.com

Xoxo