Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 2 - 8

April 8th
Waiting to go home from the hospital

We got home and Mary was such a big helper giving Lily her pacifier.


All 3 girls in there Easter dresses
I was so happy that I could find the same dress for all 3


April 7th
Lily's 1st picture
She has hair!
He looks so tired

Emma was so excited to meet her new sister




1st Family Picture
My friend Tabbitha. I love Mary in the background.
My friend Kara
Daniel took the girls home and had Bunny Day with them.
Emma went to the baskets while Mary looked for eggs.



April 6th




April 5th




April 4th



April 3rd
It was really windy and Mary loved having her mouth open.



Emma putting the stickers she got from Uncle Derick, Aunt Ragnhild, McCall and Zane on paper so she won't lose them.
Catching butterflies



April 2nd





No comments: